We, GPEP GmbH (hereinafter "we" or "GPEP"), appreciate your interest in our company and our services.
We take the protection of your personal data and its confidential treatment very seriously. Your personal data is processed exclusively within the framework of the legal provisions of the data protection law of the European Union, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter "DSGVO") and the other applicable regulations.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing
Schiede 18 a
Phone: +49 (0) 69-24748860
Fax: +49 (0)69-247488699
Managing directors: Jörn Burghardt, Marcel Fuhr, Herwart Reip
Commercial Register: Frankfurt Local Court, HRB 100388
VAT ID No. DE283604171
2. Name and address of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the responsible party is:
Dachauer Str. 65
+49 89 7400 45840
3. Subject of protection
The subject of data protection is "personal data". This is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (so-called "data subject"). This includes, for example, details such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number.
Specific information on the personal data processed by us in each case can be found below in the data processing operations listed in detail.
4. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of its processing
a. When visiting the website
When you call up our website, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your terminal device.
This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file and not together with other personal data.
The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion after 7 days:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- website that is accessed via our website;
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b. When using our contact form and e-mail contact
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the inquiry originates and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Alternatively, it is possible to contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the personal data voluntarily transmitted by you with your e-mail will be stored.
Legal bases for data processing for the purpose of contacting us are
- our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO as well as
- an implied consent on your part according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
- If the purpose of contacting you is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
The personal data collected by us will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
5. Disclosure of data
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties (recipients) if we are entitled to do so in accordance with the provisions of data protection law.
In the following, we inform you about the cases in which this may be the case. We may pass on your personal data to third parties (recipients) if
- you have given us your consent to do so for one or more specific purposes (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO);
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, or for the performance of pre-contractual measures, which are carried out at your request (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO);
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO);
- processing is necessary for the purposes of protecting our legitimate interests or those of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights which require the protection of your personal data (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
For this purpose, we use various cookies to ensure the functionality of our website and to make the website as informative and user-friendly as possible for you. It is important to us that you surf comfortably on our website and for this reason the continuous optimization of our website takes a high priority.
Here you can find out which cookies we use on our website, how they work and how you can object to the processing of your personal data in detail or delete the personal data collected in the process.
A cookie is a small file that is stored in the browser of the end device when the website is called up. Cookies can be used, for example, to identify the respective end device or to ensure the complete and correct display of our website. Cookies also help to provide the services integrated on the website, to personalize content and to customize and analyze advertisements.
Depending on their function and purpose, cookies can be divided into three categories:
- essential cookies,
- analysis cookies and
- cookies for marketing purposes.
Please note that not all of the cookies listed here may be used if you access our website with a mobile device.
a. Required cookies
These are cookies that are required so that you can navigate our websites and operate the basic functions of the website. These include, among other things, the possible access to secure areas of the website as well as the storage of preferences, which allows us to provide you with our services more quickly on a return visit.
The legal basis for the use of technically necessary cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If you do not wish to allow required cookies, we would like to point out that certain functionalities on our website will no longer be available or will only be available to a limited extent.
b. Analysis cookies
These cookies allow us to determine how visitors interact with our website by collecting information anonymously, e.g. based on which preferences or search terms the website is accessed. The analysis cookies are used to improve the user-friendliness of our website and thus the user experience.
The legal basis for the use of analysis cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
The following cookies are set on our website by Google Analytics: _gid GA 1.2.1759268648.1631529663. This is used to set the request rate and to distinguish users of the website from each other.
c. Marketing cookies
Marketing cookies are used to offer content that is more specifically relevant to the user and adapted to his interests. They are also used to measure and control the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They register whether or not one has visited a website, as well as what content has been used. This information may be shared with third parties, such as advertisers, as appropriate. These cookies are often linked to third-party site functionalities.
The legal basis for the use of marketing cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
You can deactivate some cookies by setting an opt-out cookie.
In addition, you can delete individual cookies or the entire cookie inventory via your browser settings. Information and instructions on how to delete these cookies or block their storage in advance can be found at the respective provider of your browser.
7. Integration of other services
8. Data subject rights
You have the right
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common, and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
9. Right of objection
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Data security
We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser when visiting the website. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption.
If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual website on our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
11. Update and amendment of the privacy statement
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status September 2021.